Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ponderings!

Every now and then I get a brain rushs! Since my mind never ever shuts down, I find it difficult to sleep, I find it difficult to enjoy the peacefulness of rest, unless I am on the mountain, I so love. The following are some of my thoughts about life, and the ability to evaluate life as Creator would have wanted.

I believe you are free to invent your life into anything you want it to be!

I also believe that it is necessary to face the facts of your life with dignity.

Isn't it true? That your smile will tell you what makes you feel good?

Creator gave us a brain and the power of thought and choice, to make us aware that good sense, is the master of life!

Please dwell on the following! If you don't have time to live your life now, when will you?

To claim ignorance, never settles the question of intelligence, nor compassion!

Every single person has the ability for accomplishment! But, you must believe in the power granted to you, to do so!

If you fail to master the power of hearing, you'll travel though this world with bias's in your thought process!

The strongest power given to us by Creator, is the power of LOVE! Without love there is no communion between man and women! Without love there is no accumulation of wealth by mankind. Without love, compassion falls to the wayside! Without the love to till the earth, there is no food source! Without the power of love, the reason for education is fruitless! Without LOVE, there is no reason for life, for life is the reason to LOVE!

Edward Broken Feather

No comments: