Monday, November 17, 2008

Plymouth Rock is a Go!



Hi Everyone,




Got formal notification this morning that I'll be setting up as a vendor this coming weekend, on Saturday and Sunday, right beside Plymouth Rock, on Water Street in Plymouth.




It's my last shot of the season to raise money for the Lakota Sioux @ Pine Ridge Reservation. so, I hope people are willing to dig into their pockets and help the Lakota people. The sales venue will be 3 large tents, set up in the Plymouth Rock Memorial Park, right beside the Rock. Weather is projected as being in the middle 30's, so you know, I'll be dressed warm.




If you live in the area, and have nothing better to do, come visit and introduce yourself to me! I'll have lots of decorated baskets to sell and other Native American items.......




May Creator Bless All That You Do!




Broken Feather

No comments: