Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Seaconke Wampanoag Tribe Pow-Wow

Hi Everbody!

This past weekend I was a vendor at a pow-wow put on by the Seaconke Wampanoag Tribe. I need to let everyone know, that follows my journal, that the Seaconke Wampanoag Tribe made me feel welcomed, beyond a shadow of doubt. We were rained out on saturday, but sunday was sunny and we had a good attendance. I'm proud to represent One Spirit and the Lakota Sioux people of Pine Ridge and Cheyenne River Reservations. My efforts this weekend, will provide heat this winter for 6 families, through a rough South Dakota winter. But, we still need to do more for our brothers and sisters on the reservation. Please if you're reading this, go to www.nativeprogress.org and help in any way that you can. A  $1.00 donation will buy $3.00 worth of life sustaining food for a family in dire straits. PLEASE HELP!

I Love You All !

No comments: