Sunday, July 15, 2007

A New Experiance!

Hi Folks.

This past weekend, I was a vendor at the Dighton, MA powwow. For the first time ever, I chose to wear my native Mohawk regalia while vending. I was amazed at how many other Native American Elder's, dressed in native regalia, entered my vending area to acknowledge my presence and to find out who I was, and get a glimpse of my heritage/ancestory! To all that attended this event, I thank you for your presence! If you were one of the people that engaged me in lengthy conversation, I can only tell you that I tremendously enjoyed our encounter! To those of you I gave out my email address, I welcome anything that you may throw at me, regarding Native American's! You're continued comments are imporant to me! I have this personal need to continue the awareness of my ancestors! I will never, ever tell you something that isn't actually historically correct. So, if you're searching your family tree and you think I may be able to assist you! Please, do not hesitate to contact me! I will tell you this. The Cherokee of North Carolina have a huge Native American Genology Data Base, only overtaken by the Navaho's which is by far the largest Native American data base available!

To all that view this blog, many thanks!

 

Edward Broken Feather!

No comments: