Thursday, February 21, 2008

Tell Them How You Really Feel!

Hi Folks!

If you're following my journal, you should be aware that I'm at odds with the US Government's treatment of Native Americans! If you agree with my accessment of the current situation on Native American Reservations you can help my negative advocacy towards the Committee on Indian Affairs, within the United States Senate by e-mailing them @ comments@indian.senate.gov or you can send a snail mail to them @

Committee on Indian Affairs

 United States Senate

 838 Hart Office Building

 Washington, DC

 20510

Please don't hold back in your comments to these people that are truly hurting the advancement of Native Americans! I need your support and millions of our brothers and sisters are depending on us to change how the US Government treats Native Americans!I ask you for your support and pray to the Creator that negatives things will come to pass!

Edward Curtis Chandler  (Broken Feather)

Haudenosaunee Metis Elder

Blackstone, Massachusetts

No comments: